【SRILANKA】Shirodhara & Ayurveda Massage for 3hours Rs.4600 (29.9USD) ! cheap & good!

2018/JAN/19

In Ayurveda 's home Sri Lanka, I wanted to try Shirodhara (Warm oil Head Treatment) . It seemed that it took a couple of weeks.

I went around looking at Uwanatuna Beach and many Ayurveda shops, I seached various sites.
then finally I found one day program, cheap shirodhara treatment is at Jasmin Villa AYURVEDA RESORT of Negombo. it is near the airport, we booked by e-mail and went to the day before going back to Japan. I also confirmed it on the phone just in case.

Jasmin Villa AYURVEDA RESORT  http://www.web.jasminayurveda.lk/
email : info@jasminayurveda.lk
tel : +94 31 492 7134

================================================================
COMPLETE AYURVEDA TREATMENT (180min) 
1Day Program Rs.4600 (29.9USD)
・Head Massage
・Leg Massage 
・Foot Massage 
・Face Massage
・Body Massage 
・Heabal Steam Bath or Sauna 
Shirodhara (Warm oil Head Treatment) 
・Flower Bath or Herbal Bath
・including fruits plate tea and mineral water 
================================================================

15:15 Some accident happened to Tuk-tuk, it was a little late. When we arrive, firstly at the reception.

Then put the luggage in the locker with the key, and go to the changing room.

Take off my clothes except underpants, and like a bath towel with a bath, wrap the thin cloth passed around my body. It's a bit embarrassing. I walked through the corridor and moved to the massage room. I entered a small room. husband Yoo was in the next room.


・AYURVEDA MASSAGE (HEAD, FOOT, LEG, FACE, BODY)
First sit down, head, shoulder. Then lie, full body massage. About for an hour.


・HEABAL SAUNA
I sat in such a small sauna hut. It is steamed. Herbal steam bath could not be chosen.

Break off for a while outside the deck chair. It is not cold.



I had a warm tea. It looks like ginger tea. Probably, I think it is a SAMAHAN.

I also receive water. And finally Shirodhara!


SHIRODHARA
Sleep on my back, put a wet paper napkin on my eyes, and drool a warm oil on my forehead. It moves to the left and right. Sometimes, it moves from my temple to temple. I saw the movie later, a man sometimes touched the oil pot, and afterwards it was swaying like a pendulum. It gradually got stuck. . 30 minutes in a flash. After finishing, I feel like getting up. It was comfortable ~ ♫

Then, We went to the shower room. I washed my head three times. And moved to a bath room.


・FLOWER BATH
White flowers are floating in tepid hot water. We took a bath with candle light. I felt calm. In the bath room, there were two bathtubs side by side, Yoo was in a same room.


Then, I will return to the first changing room and change my clothes.


Finally we had fruit and tea (Samahan?). Delicious ~ ♫

18:30 Ended. It took 3 hours and 15 minutes. There was also accommodation here, but since I booked a hotel close to the airport, I went back there.

I was able to experience Shirodara, I am satisfied ♫ It is recommended!

コメント